From a flexible learning environment to a faith-focused community, Marian University Preparatory School (MU Prep) combines the best of virtual instruction with face-to-face engagement. MU Prep students have access to high-quality academics and meaningful work- and project-based learning opportunities that put them on a successful path. With this flexibility, students can pursue their passions outside the classroom without sacrificing a quality education. This is what we call: Master what you love, and learn as you live.
There are many reasons to enroll at MU Prep. Here are the top five reasons to become a MU Prep student:
1. Virtual, Hybrid & Part-Time Options: Between full-time virtual learning, taking classes in-person on Marian University’s Indianapolis campus, and part-time enrollment in up to three classes, MU Prep has a flexible learning option that meets student and family needs. Click here to learn more about available virtual and hybrid options, and here to learn about part-time enrollment opportunities.
2. High-Quality, Faith-Based Learning: Founded by the Catholic institution Marian University, everything we do at MU Prep is guided by our Franciscan values: individual dignity, peace and justice, reconciliation, and responsible stewardship. These are embedded in our lessons and interactions with students and families each day. Click here to learn about faith at Marian University Preparatory School.
3. College & Career Exploration: In addition to core classes, students will take career-focused electives to explore their options in high-demand fields. Through our partnerships with Ascend Indiana and EmployIndy, students can connect with industry professionals, prepare for certification exams, and complete modern youth apprenticeships and internships. Students can also get a jump-start on college credits with dual enrollment opportunities. Click here to learn more.
4. Financial Aid Available: Eligible MU Prep students can get tuition support through the Indiana Choice Scholarship – also known as a voucher. The average voucher value in Indiana for the 2022–2023 school year is $5,956. Click here for more information.
5. State-Certified Teachers: Our classes will be led by Indiana-licensed educators who will help every student reach their full potential. MU Prep’s state-certified teachers will provide mentorship to the Marian University Fred S. Klipsch Educators College students and aspiring educators will gain unique practicum experience learning to teach in a virtual and hybrid environment.
Ready to discover more? Enroll today at muprep.k12.com.