Jobs at Stride— Powered Schools
Get Inspired, Make a Difference
At Stride, we believe in the power of lifelong learning and that starts with the teachers, administrators, and other staff working at Stride K12-powered schools across the country. You are core to our mission of inspired teaching and personalized learning.
You Take Care of the Students—Here’s How We Take Care of You
The people who work at Stride K12-powered schools are the heartbeat of our company. We want you to know you’re valued and appreciated when you work with us. Our benefits experience supports the holistic wellbeing—physical, emotional, and financial—of our people and their loved ones.
Most roles at Stride are remote (over 90%!) and we provide you with the equipment you need to do your best work whether you’re remote or not. Laptops are provided when you work with us.
Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness
Our health and wellness benefits help keep your body and mind in tip top shape.
- Day-one eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Telehealth and virtual visits
- Mental health support programs
- Gym membership discounts and free virtual fitness programs
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
We offer competitive salaries and additional compensation programs to help give you financial peace of mind now and set you up for success in the future.
- Retirement plans with company match and access to financial coaching
- Annual bonus for eligible employees recognizing your contribution to Stride’s overall performance
- Computer equipment and internet stipend for eligible employees
- Mobile plan and equipment discounts for eligible employees
Educating young minds and running schools is hard work. We provide the time you need to recharge and the flexibility to take care of your responsibilities in a way that works for you.
- Traditional school year schedule with summer, winter, and spring breaks
- Paid time off (PTO) to encourage the time you need to recharge
- Parental leave where all families can celebrate and support new additions, child bonding and adoption leave options available after your first year with us
- Remote work (90% of Stride is remote) so you can handle school business from the health and safety of home
Growth & Community
Growth and Community
Our professional development and community benefits help you grow and give back in ways that are important to you.
- A fully reimbursable master's degree program with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)
- Galvanize tuition discount program for software engineering bootcamps
- Annual “Stride Serves” paid volunteer days per year
We’re Hiring, Come Work with Us
Ohio High School Roles
Arkansas High School Roles
Indiana Middle School Roles
Hear from the People Making a Difference at Stride K12-Powered Schools
"I truly believe in online education. I went to college online and I really liked the flexibility of online learning, and the ability to work at your own pace. So, I decided to join the mission."
– Crystal, High School Science Teacher, 20211
"Working for Stride allows me to live out my passion for education every day and encourages me to pursue further education to achieve future goals. Stride gives me the opportunity to show my students why education is important and that they can truly individualize their education."
– Brittany, Kindergarten Teacher, 20222
"I feel like Stride is on the cutting edge of online education and is providing a much-needed service as we’ve realized how essential online schools can be in times of need. It values its staff and students in equal measure and actively seeks ways to improve experiences in professional and social capacities."
– Michael, Middle School History Teacher, 20223
Talk to Us
Don't see a current opening that fits your background? Fill out our contact form to join our talent community and stay up to date with opportunities at Stride.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stride is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Specific benefits for may vary by specific role, school, and state.
1Crystal is a 2021 teacher at a Stride K12-powered school in TX, and their statements reflect their experiences working at their school.
2Brittany is a 2022 teacher at a Stride K12-powered school in OH, and their statements reflect their experiences working at their school.
3Michael is a 2022 teacher at a Stride K12-powered school in OH, and their statements reflect their experiences working at their school.