Corporate Jobs at Stride
Inspiring Learning with Every Step
At Stride, we appreciate all the talents it takes to inspire learners. With roles in marketing, IT, finance, and many more, our employees use their varied and unique skillsets to further our mission and power lifelong learning.
You Take Care of Business – Here's How We Take Care of You
The people who work at Stride are the heartbeat of our company. We want you to know you’re valued and appreciated when you work with us. Our benefits support the holistic wellbeing — physical, emotional, and financial — of our people and their loved ones.
Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness
Our health and wellness benefits help keep you healthy in body and mind.
- Day-one eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Telehealth and virtual visits
- Mental health support programs
- Gym membership discounts and free virtual fitness programs
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
We offer competitive salaries and additional compensation programs to help give you financial peace of mind now and set you up for success in the future.
- Retirement plans with company match and access to financial coaching
- Annual bonus for eligible employees recognizing your contribution to Stride’s overall performance
- Mobile plan and equipment discounts for eligible employees
We give you the time and flexibility you need to be your best self, professionally and personally.
- Paid time off (PTO) to encourage the time you need to recharge
- Floating holidays to recognize the cultural events and celebrations that are important to you
- Parental leave so all families can celebrate and support new additions, child bonding, and adoption leave
- Remote work (90% of Stride is remote) from the comfort and flexibility of home
- Pet insurance
Growth & Community
Growth and Community
Our professional development and community benefits help you grow and give back in ways that are important to you.
- Tuition assistance
- Galvanize tuition discount program for software engineering bootcamps
- Annual “Stride Serves” paid volunteer days per year
We’re Hiring, Come Work with Us
Web Content Specialist
Senior Curriculum Product Manger
Regional Finance Manager
Senior Financial Analyst
Hear from the People Making a Difference at Stride
"I have had the privilege of impacting students’ lives at Stride for over 14 years. At Stride, you know that you are making a valuable impact and difference in the lives of our students. From the amazing company culture and focus on diversity and inclusion to the rewarding work and outstanding reputation – there isn’t a role here that isn’t impactful and appreciated."
– Freddie, Director, Customer Experience
"One of the most gratifying things about working with Stride is that I know I am making a direct impact on the lives of our families. Also, I have had the opportunity to collaborate on projects with many people from different departments. The people who work here are some of the best people I have ever met! Choosing to work with Stride, nine years ago, has been one of the best decisions of my life!".
– Meghann, Enrollment Operations Specialist
"I value that personal and professional growth are encouraged at Stride, and that opportunities to do so are made available to me. I have always felt respected and that my contributions are valued. I am so fortunate to be part of a great team that works so well together."
– Odalys, Senior Assessments, Accountability, and Operations Manager
Talk to Us
Don't see a current opening that fits your background? Fill out our contact form to join our talent community and stay up to date with opportunities at Stride.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.
Stride is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Freddie, Meghann, and Kalye are 2022 employees of Stride and their statements reflect their experiences working at Stride.